The Arc South Bay Community Integration Program is just the right fit for you no matter where you are on your path to personal independence. With person-centered planning, The Arc South Bay CIP offers you the opportunity to learn about the community you live in, the best way to get around in it, and even the possibility of earning a paycheck.
- Small groups of 1 Life Coach to 3 Participants.
- Daily access to your community.
- Person-Centered Planning to customize your goals and objectives.
- Inclusive activities in the community are planned by you and your Life Coach.
- Field trips to places of interest throughout the South Bay.
- Safe adherence to Community Care Licensing and LA Department of Public Health virus prevention.
- On-going Zoom training opportunities.
- Work preparation training including Resume writing, Job applications, and Job Interview role-playing.
- Customized Job Development based on your goals.
- Progress evaluations every six months.
- Well-trained and familiar staff to help you become as independent as you want to be.
- Not interested in work? That’s OK.
- Try our Paid Internship Program and take up to six months to decide.
- Work a couple of days a week and attend CIP the remaining days.
- Customize your CIP to fit your schedule.
- Assistance with Self-Determination.
Whether you are just beginning your journey with us or you are an experienced worker, the Arc South Bay Community Integration Program can help you achieve your dreams!! Join us and see!
Program Address and Phone Number: 13515 S. Vermont Avenue, Gardena, CA 90247; 310-532-6271.